NEW for August: One-to-One Diversity and Inclusion Online Consultations
Workers thrive in inclusive workplaces. Inclusion is good for business. However, building and maintaining an inclusive working culture requires focused and continual effort. At MM Creative Solutions, we are passionate about the subject of Diversity and Inclusion (D&I). Since our inception in 2015 we have written about the importance of D&I in organisations. Additionally, the promotion and advocacy of D&I in order to affect positive change has always been one of our core values.
During selected dates this month (August 2020), MM Creative Solutions MD, Monica Mwanje, will be offering one-hour online sessions on the subject of D&I in the workplace. In this consultation, you can ask questions and receive advice and practical approaches to help build a fairer and more equal work environment.
Who are these consultations created for, and what do they entail?
This one-to-one video call is for those responsible for D&I in their organisation.
The strategy session will provide a sounding board for you to ask questions and test your understanding and ideas in complete confidence.
As a result, the call will enable you to:
- Understand how to get started on Respect, Inclusion and Diversity in the Workplace.
- Understand the readiness of your organisation to become inclusive and diverse.
- Generate practical and easy ideas for diversity and inclusion projects/programmes you may be working on.
- Learn how to obtain optimum buy-in for your work and projects.
- Manage your stakeholders for maximum support.
- Communicate your vision with impact to your wider team and organisation.
- Think about what’s most important to you right now to achieve your goals.
How can I book a consultation?
All the information on available dates and pricing can be found here.
We offer several other options for D&I workplace training, which can be found here.
Read more about Monica’s work as co-founder of Diversity and Inclusion in UK Nuclear.
Read more about Monica’s work at D&I School.