One-to-One Inclusion and Diversity Strategy Sessions
MM Creative Solutions’ director, Monica Mwanje, is offering confidential one-to-one inclusion and diversity strategy sessions. A limited number of 60 minutes sessions will be available between 17 June – 30 June 2020 and are priced at £200 per session.
This focused one-to-one session is for those responsible for diversity and inclusion in their organisation.
The strategy session will provide a sounding board for you to ask questions and test your understanding and ideas in complete confidence. The session will help you to figure out how and where to get started with respect to your inclusion and diversity workplace strategy, or it will help you identify next steps if your journey has already commenced.
Visit the inclusion and diversity strategy session page to find out more and book a session.
|Book an inclusion and diversity one hour strategy session|
Please note, when booking in your session, you will be required to respond to some questions to help Monica to prepare and structure the session.
Why is this work important?
- Culture correlates with performance. McKinsey’s research of over 1,000 organizations shows that those with top quartile cultures (as measured by McKinsey’s Organizational Health Index) post a return to shareholders 60 percent higher than median companies and 200 percent higher than those in the bottom quartile. Source: McKinsey – Culture: 4 keys to why it matters
- Facilitates higher revenues due to innovation. A 2018 Boston Consulting Group Study found that companies that reported above-average diversity on their management teams also reported innovation revenue that was 19 percentage points higher than that of companies with below-average leadership diversity. Source: Boston Consulting Group – How Diverse Leadership Teams Boost Innovation.
- Increased employee engagement and retention. This Harvard Business Review article shares findings and practical tips on how an organisation improved employee engagement and retention by focusing on inclusion; To Retain Employees, Focus on Inclusion — Not Just Diversity
Information about MM Creative Solutions’ Inclusion Training is available here: inclusion training information
The Insights area of the MM Creative Solutions’ website contains a number of articles written by Monica, covering the topics of inclusion, diversity and workplace culture. The articles are also listed and linked below:
- The Privilege of Silence
- The Future of Work… the view from my boat
- “That’s not been my experience”
- Race in the workplace
- Building an Inclusive Culture…
- Diversity and Inclusion – How do we harness intent so there is tangible impact?
If you wish to cite from these articles, please provide full attribution to Monica Mwanje, thank you.