Strategic and operational business development
Our personnel have direct experience of developing business development strategies for the nuclear market and identifying the operational tasks required to realise the overall goal.
Service offerings include:
- Identification of market opportunities
- Market entry support including strategy and implementation plan
- Client engagement strategy and implementation plan
Client: MSS Group
MSS Group was keen to understand the potential range of opportunities within the civil nuclear sector that might fit with its specialist asbestos consultancy and removal skills.
MSS Group commissioned MM Creative Solutions to identify possible markets within the nuclear sector for its services.
The scope of work was undertaken by lead consultant Monica Mwanje who delivered a market intelligence report that:
- Identified and assessed a range of suitable opportunities and indicated the associated timeline
- Identified routes to market
- Identified strategic relationships that would assist with market entry
- Provided actions and next steps to enable MSS Group to further develop and inform its strategy.
“I recently commissioned Monica to do some work on our behalf in opening up new markets for our products and services. From the outset she was conscientious, hardworking and a good listener. As a result, she delivered the brief on time and to the letter. As a result of her work we were able to arrive at some decisions quickly and with evidence to support them. I’d be very happy to work with Monica in the future.”
Bill Mayne, CEO MSS Group, March 2016.